Comprehensive Calculus Lessons
Are you still scared of Calculus, it’s lengthy derivations and complex concepts ? Does your Calculus home works seem unending and intimidating? Or you hate your teacher just because he seems to be speaking Greek in Calculus class?
Not anymore. Solution is right here that too with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Days are gone when You need to mug up a Calculus concept without understanding it.
TutoringFriends.com offers 24X7 Calculus online instant tutoring and Calculus homework help for all grades and college levels. Now you don’t have to wait overnight to get help with complex problems or to understand those alien Calculus concepts.
Help is just a click away!
We cover all Calculus topics.
After completing or while subscribing to this course you can be sure of:
- Having clear understanding of basic concepts in Calculus.
- Analyse and solve the questions with clear understanding as to which method or principal given question pertains to.
- Apply the formula correctly and solve the Calculus questions promptly.
- Feel confident about solving any question related to topic tutored and develop interest in Calculus.
- This is monthly subscription based course and the price indicated is monthly.
- If you don’t need unlimited monthly plans, you can subscribe to weekly or limited monthly plans.
- Topics listed under curriculum are neither mandatory nor limited to be completed in one month. It depends on many factors viz students learning capability and number of sessions taken etc.
- It’s completely up to students to choose the topics that he wants to learn.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level High School to College Level
- Language English
- Students 220
- Assessments Yes
- Continuity and Differentiability.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
- Logarithmic Differentiation.
- Derivatives of Functions in Parametric Forms.
- Second Order Derivative
- Mean Value Theorem.
- Application of Derivatives.
- Rate of Change of Quantities.
- Increasing and Decreasing Functions.
- Tangents and Normals.
- Maxima and Minima.
- Integration as an Inverse Process of Differentiation
- Methods of Integration.
- Integrals of some Particular Functions.
- Integration by Partial Fractions.
- Integration by Parts.
- Definite Integral.
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals by Substitution.
- Some Properties of Definite Integrals.
- Application of Integrals.
- Area under Simple Curves.
- Area between Two Curves.
- Differential Equations.
- General and Particular Solutions of a Differential Equation.
- Formation of a Differential Equation whose General Solution is given.
- Methods of Solving First order, First Degree Differential Equations.