Toppers Approach to Geometry
Are you worried of not been able to convert your interest for Geometry to the top grades, Do you think that if someone could assist you with some tricky Geometry topics you can easily grab A+ ? Does your Geometry home works seem unending and need a helping hand to get it done in time? Or you hate your teacher just because he/she seems to be speaking Greek in Geometry class?
Not anymore. Solution is right here that too with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Days are gone when you need to mug up Geometry concepts without fully understanding it.
TutoringFriends.com offers 24X7 Geometry online instant tutoring and Geometry homework help for all grades and college levels. Now you don’t have to wait overnight to get help with complex problems or to understand those alien Geometry concepts.
Help is just a click away!
We cover all Geometry topics.
After completing or while subscribing to this course you can be sure of:
- Having clear understanding of basic concepts in Geometry.
- Analyse and solve the questions with clear understanding as to which method or principal given question pertains to.
- Apply the formula correctly and solve the Algebra questions promptly.
- Feel confident about solving any question related to topic tutored and develop interest in Geometry.
- This is monthly subscription based course and the price indicated is monthly.
- If you don’t need unlimited monthly plans, you can subscribe to weekly or limited monthly plans.
- Topics listed under curriculum are neither mandatory nor limited to be completed in one month. It depends on many factors viz students learning capability and number of sessions taken etc.
- It’s completely up to students to choose the topics that he wants to learn.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 591
- Assessments Yes
Topics We Cover In geometry
- Linear equations
- Graph of a linear equation in two variables
- Equations of lines parallel to x-axis and y-axis
- Lines and angles
- Practical Geometry
- Perimeter and Area
- Basic terms and definitions
- Intersecting lines and non-intersecting lines
- Pairs of angles
- Parallel lines and a transversal
- Angle sum property of a triangle
- Congruence of triangles
- Inequalities in a triangle
- Similarity of Triangles
- Criteria for Similarity of Triangles
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Angle sum property of a quadrilateral
- The mid-point theorem
- Cyclic quadrilaterals
- Heron’s formula
- Coordinate geometry
- Cartesian system
- Section Formula