Mathematics- High School to College
Physics has been one of the most struggled at subject for students from high school to college.
If you are also one of those struggling students who want a physics expert to help you are advised to subscribe to our online tutoring program by In-house tutors.
TutoringFriends.com offers 24X7 Physics scheduled tutoring and Physics homework help for all grades and college levels. Now you don’t have to wait overnight to get help with complex problems or to understand those alien Physics concepts.
After completing or while subscribing to this course you can be sure of:
- Having basic concepts cleared in that particular topic.
- Analyse and solve the questions with clear understanding as to which method or principal given question pertains to.
- Apply the formula correctly and solve the physics numerical promptly.
- Feel confident about solving any question related to topic tutored and develop interest in Physics.
- Best suitable for students who needs reggular daily help in Math topics.
- Peroidic tests and asisgnments to assess effectiveness of the tutoring.
- Discussion with students’ guardian about tutoring approach and feedback.
- This is monthly subscription based course and the price indicated is monthly.
- If you don’t need unlimited monthly plans, you can subscribe to weekly or limited monthly plans.
- Topics listed under curriculum are neither mandatory nor limited to be completed in one month. It depends on many factors viz students learning capability and number of sessions taken etc.
- It’s completely up to students to choose the topics that he wants to learn.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Freshman & Above
- Language English
- Students 982
- Assessments Yes
SETS AND FUNCTIONS
Mathematically acceptable statements. Connecting words/phrases - consolidating the understanding of “if and only if (necessary and sufficient) condition”, “implies”, “and/or”, “implied by”, “and”, “or”, “there exists” and their use through variety of examples related to real life and Mathematics. Validating the statements involving the connecting words - difference between contradiction, converse and contrapositive.
STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
VECTORS AND THREE-DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
Multiplications theorem on probability. Conditional probability, independent events, total probability, Baye’s theorem. Random variable and its probability distribution, mean and variance of haphazard variable. Repeated independent (Bernoulli) trials and Binomial distribution