Introduction to Trigonometry
Are you still scared of Trigonometry, its identity derivations and tricky concepts? Does your Trigonometry home works seem unending and intimidating? Or you hate your teacher just because he seems to be speaking Greek in Trigonometry class? Not anymore. Solution is here that too with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Days are gone when You needed to mug up a Trigonometry concept without understanding it’s very purpose.
TutoringFriends.com offers 24X7 Trigonometry online instant tutoring and Trigonometry homework help for all grades and college levels. Now you don’t have to wait overnight to get help with complex problems or to understand those alien Trigonometry concepts.
Help is just a click away!
We cover all Trigonometry topics.
After completing or while subscribing to this course you can be sure of:
- Having clear understanding of basic concepts in Trigonometry.
- Analyse and solve the questions with clear understanding as to which method or formula given question pertains to.
- Apply the formula correctly and solve the trigonometric questions promptly.
- Feel confident about solving any question related to topic tutored and develop interest in Trigonometry.
- This is monthly subscription based course and the price indicated is monthly.
- If you don’t need monthly plans, you can subscribe to weekly or limited monthly plans.
- Topics listed under curriculum are neither mandatory nor limited to be completed in one month. It depends on many factors viz students learning capability and number of sessions taken etc.
- It’s completely up to students to choose the topics that he wants to learn.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level High School & Above
- Language English
- Students 57
- Assessments Yes
Topics We Cover
Topics listed below are just a few from area of expertise of our Tutors.
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of Two Angles
- Trigonometric Equations
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
- Heights and Distances