Terms & Conditions
General user Terms
The use of TutoringFriends.com is governed by the policy of user registration that the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”) must register on the site to gain access to the services offered by site. After registration each user will be provided with a unique non-transferable account with user name & password to gain access to the tutoring services. For availing the tutoring services, you must pay the required fees relevant to the chosen tutoring plan except for free group tutoring. You must keep our TutoringFriends.com ID, password & account information secure & confidential at all times & must not disclose any of the information.
All the contents of the website such as information, materials, copyrights, data, trademarks, are the property of the website & you are not authorized or permitted to edit, delete, copy, modify, distribute, publish, transmit or sell any of the contents of the website unless otherwise exquisitely permitted.
The website cannot be held responsible for the content provided by its members or third parties.
Studychurch.com reserves the right to delete any information, contents, images provided by you that may be in violation of the website’s rights or may be harmful to the overall safety of the website or its members.
Any information or content that you transmit on the website will be your direct responsibility. We also cannot control all the information provided by other users on the site.
We strongly recommend that you use common sense & caution while accessing the information provided by other users of the site as some of the information may be partially accurate, deceptive or harmful.
You grant full exemption to the site for any loss, claim, liability, fees, demand for compensation by any party as a cause of your using the site’ services or for any breach of the terms of service.
Studychurch.com grants you a personal, non- transferrable license to use the services & materials on the website.
You are not authorized to copy, distribute or use any of the copyrighted materials, contents, trademarks without the written authorisation of the site owner. You will not engage in any unauthorized commercial use of this site through soliciting, buying, selling or advertisement of any products or services through the site. You are not allowed to employ automatic devices, softwares, viruses, and bots with the intention of copying or distributing contents of the site without proper written authorisation.
The employees, agents, associates, affiliates or subsidiaries of TutoringFriends.com do not take explicit liability for any wrong, inaccurate, partially correct information or contents published on the website either by its users, any associates, hardware or software utilized in the service. We are not liable for any service interruption due to defect, power cut, natural causes, legislative orders, court orders or such other uncontrollable factors, communication disruption, burglary, transmission delay or any malicious activity in a bid to interfere/disrupt user communication.
- You agree to provide accurate & up to date information on the website & ensure to update the information whenever applicable.
- You agree to refrain from giving false, incorrect information.
- You agree that you will not exchange any personal information with the tutor & you will readily report to us of any unauthorized attempt of offline contact by any TutoringFriends.com tutor.
- You agree to use the services of the site in accordance of all the state & federal laws & regulations.
- You agree that you will not engage in publishing, distributing or promoting any content through the site which may be discriminatory or offensive towards any community, group or individuals.
- You will not provide any content which may potentially harm, harass any individual or group or promote racism, hatred or invade privacy of any person.
- You will not indulge in transmitting unsolicited mass mails, spams, junk mails or circulating misleading, false, abusive, defamatory, sexually offensive or racially discriminatory contents.
- You will not promote or support software piracy.
- You will not access or use other user’s accounts, passwords or personal information with the intent of using these for illegal or any sort of commercial purposes.
- You agree that you will treat TutoringFriends.com tutors with respect and not use obscene language, make threats, or discuss about anything but those directly related to the academic subject for which you are seeking help in.
- You agree that you will not solicit any personal information from any tutor, and agree that if any tutor ever discloses such information to you, asks you for any personal information, or suggests any offline meeting or conversation, you agree to immediately notify us by email at [email protected]
- Tutors are made available as per the service hours of the program, though you might not always get a tutoring session due to the following reasons:
- Due to unavailability of tutors for the specific subject at the specific time;
- Due to technology problems; or
- During site maintenance.
Studychurch.com offers various payment methods to subscribe to the tutoring plans which include credit card, debit card online bank transfer & PayPal. Our site uses secure 128 bit SSL certificate & offers the most secure online payment process.
- Please note that we do not store your card details. Our subscription schemes are simple pay-as-you-go plans, this means that you pay only at the time of subscribing to your preferred tutoring plan. Any extra tutoring credit on your account gets carried forward which you can use whenever you like.
We have a very transparent refund policy. In the event you are not satisfied with any of our paid tutoring session or not comfortable with the tutoring style of any particular tutor, we will either offer you a credit in lieu of the booked session(s) or a full refund. No refund will be issued in the event a student misses a particular session. Please note that any refund is subject to appropriate scrutiny by us & all decisions for refunds lie solely at the discretion of the TutoringFriends.com authorities.
If the user decides to cancel subscription, we will issue refund against any unused credits in the user’s account. He/she can put a request for cancellation/refund by email, chat support or by phone. Our refund policy states that any unused credits in a student’s account get lapsed after 60 days from the original purchase date. After confirmation, we will refund the amount to the user’s original payment method.
Fair Usage Policy
Under an unlimited tutoring subscription, TutoringFriends.com offers unlimited scheduled and instant sessions for a single student. Unlimited sessions are subject to a limit of 4hour(s) per day, 15hour(s) for a week and 30 hour(s) for a month. Every student must have his or her own tutoring subscription and must not overbook sessions and not attend them. Subscription abuse applies to usage of one account by multiple students in the same family, sharing a subscription with others or booking many sessions and not showing up for them and using more than 1 session every day. These constitute a violation of the terms of service and TutoringFriends.com reserves the right to cancel a customer account or limit usage if there is suspected account abuse. Cancelled or limited accounts are not entitled to any refunds for used or unused subscription services so keep your account login information confidential and private and cancel sessions you can’t attend to allow booked tutors to be available to help other students.
Studychurch.com reserves the right to add, omit or modify all or some of the terms & conditions given here as & when necessary & we will notify the users of changes through the site.
If you have any questions, concerns, opinions about our terms & conditions, you can mail us
Or Call us
Reach us at:
571, Port Richmond Ave.
Staten Island, NY 10302
Last Updated: Sept. 04th , 2015.
These terms, and any dispute arising from the use of this site, will be governed by New York- USA without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Feedback And Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Catalyst Tutoring Services, LLC shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The terms and conditions for this web site are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2015 Catalyst Tutoring Services, LLC All rights reserved.
Catalyst Tutoring Services, LLC,
571, Port Richmond Avenue,
New York USA-10302