Apply As Instructor
Join Friends In Tutoring !
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”― William Arthur Ward
How To Become A Teacher
See if you qualify !
Register to become a teacher
We hope that you’ll join in on what many of our tutors consider to be a rewarding experience. Our tutors say this is a perfect job for college students, retirees, additional education work for teachers, and a great opportunity for professionals to find the time for tutoring work in addition to their full-time careers. Our last tutor survey showed a satisfaction rate of over 95%.Some of the great perks of online tutoring are:
- You can earn money and work from home, work from your dorm or office, or anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Choose your own hours with this flexible part-time job (Our service is 24/7).
- Keep your teaching skills sharp with this education job.
- Great resume builder!
- Online tutoring helps make a difference.
Unlike other tutoring jobs, you never need to create lesson plans, assign homework or grade tests.Other Benefits:
- Additional Income.
- Meet new people
- No Travelling.
- No Lesson Plans.
- No searching for Clients.
- No tracking down payments.
- Improve your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Help International Students with their Curriculum.
- Get Certified/Recognition as an International Online Tutor.
- Get Acquainted with latest educational technology.
Requirements & Eligibility ?
- Must be a post graduate in the subject(s) applied.
- Effective & excellent communication skills in American English.
- Must have at least one year experience in online tutoring
- Must have a personal computer with decent modern configuration and a stable high speed internet connection with a digital pen & pad.
- Must be able to conduct session at the scheduled time as needed by students even at the shortest notice
- Should be open to learn new tools and technologies applicable in online tutoring.
- College freshers with outstanding academic credentials are also encouraged to apply & share their freshly earned experience and subject basics to younger students.
- Register as a tutor using the contact form in the left sidebar
- After submission you will receive a confirmation email indicating if your application has been accepted or refused.
- If your application gets accepted, your instructor account will be created by us and we will provide your login credentials in the confirmation email
- After receiving your login credentials, please complete your instructor profile by logging in to your account.
- After completing your profile, you may now start creating courses that you want to teach.
- Though you may create as many courses as you wish but you are advised to create only those courses that you have enough experience and expertise in.
- Since you are solely responsible for all the courses that you create, you will have to make sure that course details are complete in all aspects and contains all the information a student may need in deciding whether to enroll or not.
- Be realistic with the course pricing, to begin with you should keep the course prices minimal yet justified until you get enough students who enroll for recurring subscription.
- Please Note: TutoringFriends.com keeps 25% of the course fees as administration and management fees