Essentials of Biology
Are you still not confident in Biology, it’s diagrams and complex terminologies? Does your Biology home works seem unending and intimidating? Or you hate your teacher just because he seems to be speaking Greek in Biology class?
Not anymore. Solution is right here that too with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Days are gone when You need to mug up a Biology concept without understanding it.
TutoringFriends.com offers 24X7 Biology on demand tutoring and Biology homework help for all grades and college levels. Now you don’t have to wait overnight to get help with complex problems or to understand those alien Biology concepts.
Help is just a click away!
We cover all Biology topics.
After completing or while subscribing to this course you can be sure of:
- Having basic concepts cleared in that particular topic.
- Analyse and solve the questions with clear understanding as to which method or principal given question pertains to.
- Apply the formula correctly and solve the physics numerical promptly.
- Feel confident about solving any question related to topic tutored and develop interest in Physics.
- This is monthly subscription based course and the price indicated is monthly.
- If you don’t need unlimited monthly plans, you can subscribe to weekly or limited monthly plans.
- Topics listed under curriculum are neither mandatory nor limited to be completed in one month. It depends on many factors viz students learning capability and number of sessions taken etc.
- It’s completely up to students to choose the topics that he wants to learn.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Freshman & Above
- Language English
- Students 720
- Assessments Yes
Topics We Cover
- Diversity in the living world.
- The living world.
- Biological classification.
- Plant kingdom
- Animal kingdom.
- Morphology & Anatomy of flowering plants.
- Cell: structure and functions.
- Cell cycle and cell division.
- Plant physiology.
- Photosynthesis in higher plants.
- Respiration in plants.
- Plant growth and development.
- Human physiology.
- Digestion and absorption.
- Neural control and coordination.
- Reproduction in organisms.
- Human reproduction.
- Reproductive health.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Principles of inheritance and variation.
- Biodiversity and conservation.
- Human health and disease.
- Environmental issues.